|제목||2021 KGSP Application Guidelines for Graduate Degrees(via Regional Universities for Natural Science & Engineering Majors)|
2021 GKS-G Application Guidelines (English).pdf
2021 GKS-G Application FAQs (ENGLISH-KOREAN).docx
2021 GKS-G Application Forms.docx
2021 GKS-G Application Guidelines (Korean).pdf
We have attached the applicant guidelines for KGSP graduate Degrees.
Please submit document applications to Konyang University by APR.2th (must be arrived at Konyang University by that time)
* Office Address: 528room, Office of International Affairs, Student Union Building, Konyang University, 121 Daehak-ro, Nonsan, Chungnam, Korea
* Required documents: Two original documents (placed in a separate envelope) and 3 extra photocopies.
* Documents not in English or Korean must be accompanied by a complete English or Korean translation authenticated by the issuing institution or notarized by a notary’s office.
* Documents must be accompanied by Apostille or confirmation from South Korean Consulate.
* According to required documents list, below 8 documents have to submit in original documents via post office to Office of International Affairs, Konyang University by APR 2th. The rest of required documents can be submitted in copy doc or attached file via email.
*Please definitely check the PDF file for 'Urgent Notice for all GKS applicants' to avoid damaging the money and valuables.